As we build our new ambulance stations, five of which are in new suburbs to us, community engagement is a high priority during the planning, design and construction phases.
The SAAS project team will be working with neighbours, community groups and local businesses affected by construction and will continue to engage with local people about the benefits of the station to their community for the long-term.
In delivering the new stations, we are mindful of:
- keeping the community informed of construction works
- addressing community issues quickly
- managing impacts to residents and businesses including traffic arrangements
- traffic management on surrounding roads
- completing the project as safely and efficiently as possible.
Updates are provided on our website and social media, including advance notice of construction for local residents and businesses.
If you have a specific question about our new stations please contact us.