As we build our new ambulance stations, five of which are in new suburbs to us, community engagement is a high priority during the planning, design and construction phases.
The SAAS project team will be working with neighbours, community groups and local businesses affected by construction and will continue to engage with local people about the benefits of the station to their community for the log-term.
In delivering the new stations, we are mindful of:
- keeping the community informed of construction works
- addressing community issues quickly
- managing impacts to residents and businesses including traffic arrangements
- traffic management on surrounding roads
- completing the project as safely and efficiently as possible
Direct liaison with the community is a strong focus through direct liaison with stakeholders and interest groups and through other communication channels. Regular updates are provided online and on our social media, along with advance notice of construction for local residents and businesses.
If you have a specific question about our new stations please contact us.