Our new consumer network is a fantastic way to keep up with changes, have your say and help us deliver a diverse and inclusive ambulance service for all South Australians.
Being part of the consumer network will help us to:
- build strong, effective and sustainable policy and programs
- initiate public conversations around emergency health care
- generate inventive ideas and solutions
- assist in understanding diverse community needs.
As a member of the network, you will:
- receive a regular eNewsletter
- be invited to participate in surveys and focus groups
- be able to meet our Executive Leadership Team at some events.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn more about SAAS.
For more information about the network, email Health.SAASConsumerNetwork@sa.gov.au.